How to Solve the Right Problems in L&D, with
In this podcast, Amit Garg speaks with Jenifer Tsang, Chief of Staff at Cisco, on how to solve the right problems in L&D. Jennifer has been with Cisco for about 19 years. She also runs her own podcast called ‘In the Lead’ and her passion is to empower people to unlock their leadership potential.
PTSD and Beyond Podcast with Jennifer Tsang & Dr. Deb Lindh
Developing skills can be a daunting task. If you’re a person who’s created resolutions or are trying to create new and healthy habits through developing skills, we’ve got you covered in this episode.
Joining PTSD and Beyond is leadership coach Jennifer Tsang, PCC. Jennifer is the founder of Coach with Insight and host at In the Lead Podcast- and we talk about what skills are, how to develop skills, why skills are important for supporting goals and mental health, and much more!
The Art of Making a Courageous Decision with Jennifer Tsang
The Austin Agency Podcast
Is it possible to throw out the rule book and reinvent oneself in a Fortune 100 company? Join me as I share my courageous decision to “drop the oar” and follow that still, small voice down the path less traveled. How did my organization react? You don’t want to miss this story of deep transformational work that serves as a blueprint for where corporate culture is headed!
My Speaking Topics
Below are some of my speaking topics that I can talk about on your Podcast!
1. How to Develop Mindfulness in Leadership
2. How to Create Meaningful Change in Leadership
3. How to Use Coaching as a Leadership Style
4. Uncovering Unconscious Bias in Leadership
Highly Sensitive People
1. Leadership Tips for the Highly Sensitive Person
2. Ways to Identify if you’re a Highly Sensitive Person
3. Understanding the Gift of Being a Highly Sensitive Person
4. Managing Your Teams as a Highly Sensitive Person
Interested in having me as a guest on your Podcast?
I would love to chat with you more about being a guest!