How to Use Positive Intelligence in Leadership with Marie Logan
Positive Intelligence: Positive Intelligence (PQ) is a set of practices that build mental fitness and help people to develop mastery over their own mind. It is used to shift your mind from self-sabotage to optimal performance using simple and proven neuroscience-based techniques. Developing this mastery is the greatest determinant for achieving professional success and happiness.
Jennifer Tsang is an ICF Leadership Coach who partners with executives, leaders & everyday people to build more consciousness into how they lead their teams and most importantly, themselves. She believes that leadership is an inside out approach. As someone who has worked on her own personal development and self-leadership for over 15 years, she started her coaching practice in 2020 to help others discover how to lead themselves and grow professionally and personally. Today, Jennifer offers a wide variety of programs and services – from individual coaching, to group and team coaching and facilitated group conversations.
Marie Logan is a certified professional coach and founder of My Coach Marie (www.mycoachmarie.com) who specializes in helping people build mental fitness and utilize their strengths to find greater success and personal happiness in service of more effective leadership, diversity, equity and inclusion. She has served in leadership roles in higher education for 30 years and now brings that wealth of insight to coaching. She utilizes the Positive Intelligence framework in her coaching practice and personally endeavors to practice the sage perspective, surfing that wave, every day.
- Discover ways to flip your thinking to develop new neural pathways for a more fulfilled life.
- Learn how to do a PQ exercise to help lower your stress and develop more presence.
- Discover how your saboteurs are your greatest strengths that are taken too far.
- Understand ways to develop a deeper understanding of your saboteurs so that you can use them as an effective tool instead of as a way to protect you.
- Cultivate your ability to discern and use it in powerful ways in your leadership.
- Positive Intelligence Website: https://www.positiveintelligence.com/
- Take the Positive Intelligence Saboteurs Free Assessment: https://www.positiveintelligence.com/assessments/
- Know your inner saboteurs Ted Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zdJ1ubvoXs
If you want to contact Jennifer Tsang, visit:
- Website: https://coachwithinsight.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter/com/jenntsang
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenn-tsang
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLH82NqeTJPyr3Yi_saY3Ng
Follow the conversation on Twitter every Wednesday at 5pm PST/8pm EST #LeadersChat