What is Your Leadership Legacy with Jennifer Tsang, PCC
Legacy: What is your legacy? What does a leadership legacy mean to you? How do you want to be remembered? These are all questions I ask myself in Episode #16 of the In the Lead Show. We all have gifts. We all have talents. We all have immense value to bring to the world and I think it’s important we explore with ourselves what that means to us and how we want to bring it forward. The way I look at legacy is like tiny fingerprints. Every moment, every interaction, every action is a fingerprint and we have the ability to constantly shape ourselves and others everyday and leave our mark (or our legacy) on the world. Don’t wait until you’re gone to be remembered, focus on things you can do now to leave that imprint and create your own living legacy.
Jennifer Tsang is an ICF Leadership Coach who partners with executives, leaders & everyday people to build more consciousness into how they lead their teams and most importantly, themselves. She believes that leadership is an inside out approach. As someone who has worked on her own personal development and self-leadership for over 15 years, she started her coaching practice in 2020 to help others discover how to lead themselves and grow professionally and personally. Today, Jennifer offers a wide variety of programs and services – from individual coaching, to group and team coaching and facilitated group conversations.
- Identify ways that you can define and cultivate your living legacy.
- Develop practices that will help you understand yourself better, so that you can manage and regulate yourself in a way that leaves you feeling whole.
- Use the power of reflection, curiosity and courage to heal your own wounds and extend that healing to others.
If you want to contact Jennifer Tsang, visit:
- Website: https://coachwithinsight.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter/com/jenntsang
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenn-tsang
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLH82NqeTJPyr3Yi_saY3Ng
Follow the conversation on Twitter every Wednesday at 5pm PST/8pm EST #LeadersChat