Get Seen. Get Heard with Chellie Phillips
Don’t forget to subscribe to the In the Lead Show Newsletter:https://mailchi.mp/6d05eb2d7fca/in-the-lead-show-weekly-newsletter
In this week’s episode I talked to Chellie Phillips, Founder of Successfully Ever After. Have you ever felt unseen or not heard? I know for me, this topic really resonated with me. So many of us have felt unseen and unheard in the workplace. We don’t have to struggle. We do have power and with skills like self awareness and reflection can help you identify and articulate your strengths.
Jennifer Tsang is an ICF Leadership Coach who partners with executives, leaders & everyday people to build more consciousness into how they lead their teams and most importantly, themselves. She believes that leadership is an inside out approach. As someone who has worked on her own personal development and self-leadership for over 15 years, she started her coaching practice in 2020 to help others discover how to lead themselves and grow professionally and personally. Today, Jennifer offers a wide variety of programs and services – from individual coaching, to group and team coaching and facilitated group conversations.
- People don’t pay you what you’re worth, they pay you what they think you’re worth
- It’s your responsibility to promote yourself in the best way possible, to be seen and heard
- Know what’s going to keep you engaged and thriving in the workplace
- Breaking the cycle of work and get really clear on what matters to you
- Investing in yourself isn’t just a bubble bath, it’s about growing and developing yourself
- Reimagine what a win means to you – use it to help fuel your momentum
Chellie is the founder of Successfully Ever After and has helped hundreds of success-seeking individuals launch powerful personal brands so they can be seen and heard in the workplace. She combines a no BS attitude and her 20+ years of public relations experience to help women formulate meaningful career strategies and confidently take action toward their version of success. Her confident, positive coaching encourages individuals to highlight their strengths, expand their networks and follow their calling to obtain career fulfillment. She empowers the career-minded to take back control and build a career and life they love.
When she’s not coaching, Chellie is a speaker, corporate trainer and the author of two award-winning books: When In Doubt, Delete It! and Get Noticed, Get Hired. She’s an avid SEC Football fan (Roll Tide!) and an admitted Coke Zero addict.
If you want to contact Jennifer Tsang, visit
- Coaching Website: https://coachwithinsight.com/
- Show website: https://intheleadshow.com
- Twitter: https://twitter/com/jenntsang
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenn-tsang
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLH82NqeTJPyr3Yi_saY3Ng
Follow the conversation on Twitter every Wednesday at 5pm PST/8pm EST #LeadersChat